BNF Bank

IT industry veteran Daniel Cutajar has joined BNF Bank as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) with effect from 1st August 2022.

Mr Cutajar’s appointment is subject to regulatory approval.

Daniel Cutajar / LinkedIn

Headquartered in Gzira and founded in 2008, BNF Bank caters to both personal and business clients through 12 branches spread across the islands as well as a Corporate and Business Banking Centre.

JUD Investment Group Ltd, a subsidiary of Al Faisal Holding Group, is BNF Bank’s majority shareholder, holding 92.4 per cent stake in the bank. The remaining 7.6 per cent of shares are held by four Maltese shareholders: PG Holdings Ltd, Virtu Investments Ltd, SAK Ltd, and Mizzi Capital Projects.

The bank referred to Mr Cutajar as an ‘IT professional’, holding over 20 years of experience in the Maltese financial services industry.

Prior to joining BNF Bank, the newly appointed CTO served as Head of IT and Group Head of IT Operations at Ferratum Group. His previous experiences include Chief Information Officer at Insignia Cards Limited, IT Operations Manager and IT Projects Manager at APS Bank, and Project Manager at RS2 Software Group.

Mr Cutajar also holds a master’s degree in business administration eBusiness from the University of Malta.

Featured Image:

BNF Bank / Facebook

Related

Christian Sammut / BMIT

‘Technology is changing at a rapid pace, so staying at the forefront means we need to adapt’ – BMIT CEO

30 May 2024
by Helena Grech

As the leading local technology company shares its financial results for 2023, CEO Christian Sammut attests that forward-looking plans for ...

Medserv and Regis ‘have forged a powerful alliance,’ says CEO

30 May 2024
by Robert Fenech

The company is celebrating 50 years from the founding of Medserv

‘Past year was predominantly marked by growing competitive pressures,’ says Farsons CEO

30 May 2024
by Fabrizio Tabone

During the financial year ended 31st January 2024, Farsons Group’s pre-tax profit rose by 4.9% to €16.1 million.

Labour skills & shortages across the EU: Employers encouraged to enhance training opportunities

29 May 2024
by Helena Grech

‘It is key to activate the under-represented people within the labour market,’ says Lawrence Zammit, MISCO Founding Partner & Director ...

Close Bitnami banner
Bitnami